Everything you need to know .
Welcome to Whitmore Fisheries we have been established since 1998 and this website has been put together to hopefully give you an insight into our range of lakes and facilities.
Whitmore Fisheries cater for all angler abilities and lots of pegs are accessible for disabled anglers. There are car parking facilities situated around the fisheries which enables easy accessibility to pegs, with most pegs being hard stand surfaces.
Anything not answered above please message again and we will get back to you asap .Thank you For matches please message directly for more information or to book.
Fishing - £10 - Per day
no booking required
Mon -Sat 08.00 am til 18.00pm
Sunday: 07.00 am til 17.00pm
Last entry for fishing is at 12:00pm.
Please read the rules before entering
Fishing Lake Rules
1. Property left at owners’ risk.
2. No pets allowed on the fishery.
3. All litter must be taken home.
4. No unaccompanied children under 14 yrs.
5. Landing nets must be used & dipped before going to peg
6. Barbless hooks only, any other forms of hook are not allowed.
7. Branded carp pellets only, or purchased on site.
8. Rods are not to be left unattended.
9. Ledgers and swim feeders to be free running.
10. Keep nets are not allowed.
11. No meat, artificial bait. ground bait, hemp, boillies or paste. Bait containing nuts or liquidised food.
12. No Floating pole, rattlers, braid line or free lining, No floating bait
13.Please do not put unused bait into the waters at the end of your fishing session. Please take litter home.
14. All fish must be handled with care and returned straight to the water. No standing up with fish in your hands.
15. Each person is held responsible for the cleanliness of their peg.
16. Only one person per peg.